The only bad news is that parking can be problematic at peak meal times but there is parking in the back for those unfamiliar with the restaurant. The service is top notch at this restaurant located in the heart of Buckhead. I had a ham and cheese omelette with grits and raisin toast. 2.1K likes. Add A Jr Greek Salad To Any Burger Or Sandwich $1.95, half pound of fresh ground beef with melted cheddar, in warm pita with tzaziki, lettuce, tomato & onion, Toast & Bread Choices: Wheat, White, Sourdough, Rye, English Muffin, Biscuit, The lunch menu always features favorites like meatloaf and fresh veggies and that is what I had for lunch. I loved this place and highly recommend.More. There are many "regulars" who eat here frequently and he knows most of them by name. It was a good meal. They are originally from NY so this restaurant reminded them of some of the restaurants they went to when they were growing up. The iconic White House of Waterford has grown with the community over the last 3 years to become Logan’s only casual fine dining and award winning contemporary events venue. The omelette was tasty, raisin toast very good and grits were runny and bland. I suspect...it’s all good. I had a bowl of oatmeal with sliced banana and my guest had 1 scrambled egg and 3 slices of bacon. Order food online at White House Restaurant, Atlanta with Tripadvisor: See 94 unbiased reviews of White House Restaurant, ranked #329 on Tripadvisor among 3,927 restaurants in Atlanta. This is a little diner that has been around forever and has such a cool atmosphere. Omelettes, French toast, biscuits and gravy or good old fashion grits are always outstanding and usually served quite quickly. Especially the french toast and sausage! A La Cart Menu. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The Greek owner is a kind, gentle and very friendly man who always takes time to greet and check on his customers. View fullsize . And the always wonderful wait staff is always on the spot refilling a tea glass or coffee cup. Love this establishment and the warm and genuine ownership. © 2019 by The White House Restaurant. Love this establishment and the warm and genuine ownership. said that they definitley want to make the White House Restaurant a place they visit each time they are in Atlanta. Get quick answers from White House Restaurant staff and past visitors. it’s all good. The hash browns crispy. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Home Our Restaurant Menus The Area Gallery Reservations Pay Online Menus. Loved the service and the food. Expect to spend $20 per person. When the food came the eggs were closer to over easy but I didn't return it since it took so long to get. I have lived in Atlanta for 38 years and this was my first time in this restaurant. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. That's right Oktoberfest is back and this time it’s for the whole weekend! The bill was $26.00 including the tip and I wondered how....Obviously they have been in business since 1948 so they must be doing something right...BTW the oatmeal and banana were very good..More, We met some friends here early on Sunday for breakfast. I actually ate their twice last week, once for lunch and again for breakfast this weekend....The lunch menu always features favorites like meatloaf and fresh veggies and that is what I had for lunch. Wonderful place to dine and a great counterpoint to some of its glitzy restaurant neighbors. The Greek owner is a kind, gentle and very friendly man who always takes time to greet and check on his customers. By the time we left there was a long line waiting to be seated. Enjoy this picturesque colonial style venue with polished wooden floorboards, manicured lawns and a Balinese style pergola, all of which can be transformed for the perfect wedding, or simply relax in these fine surrounds and enjoy a divine alfresco lunch, dinner, high tea or cocktails among friends. Come here you won’t regret it! WHITE HOUSE FAMILY RESTAURANT (856) 235-4825. I ordered 2 eggs over medium with bacon. The White House of Waterford is owned and operated by The Cobbing family who have been serving the people of Logan for 15 years. Eggs scrabbled well. Menu; Select Page. The restaurant accommodates bookings for up to 12 guests with our a la carte menu and daily specials. When the food came the eggs were closer to over easy but I didn't return it since it took so long to get. The White House Restaurant, Meyersdale, Pennsylvania. Opening Hours: Open Tuesday to Sunday from 12 midday serving food all day. Please, No Subsitutions. Everybody at the table enjoyed their meal. Large portions. Hotels near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, Hotels near National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Hotels near College Football Hall of Fame, Hotels near (ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Atlanta, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Atlanta, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Atlanta, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Midtown. Proudly created by the DeSantisOrganization.com Come here you won’t regret it!More, My husband and I brought my parents to White House Restaurant on their last visit to Atlanta. I loved this place and highly recommend. We are here for you! At $18 not including tip...I felt it was rather expensive considering the other nearby options.More. 4 West Camden Ave. Moorestown NJ. We got seated right away. I felt it was rather expensive considering the other nearby options. Croissant Or Bagel (plain, Wheat, Sesame Seed, Everything, Raisin). Welcome to the White House Restaurant and Bar in Te Puna Village. The chicken was seasoned sooo good. Omelettes, French toast, biscuits and gravy or good old fashion grits are always outstanding and usually served quite quickly. Some parking available. Can’t wait to eat here again. The bacon was delicious. That’s why we are open to serve the community The bacon was delicious. And the always wonderful wait staff is always on the spot refilling a tea glass or coffee cup. NEW ORDER ONLINE All your favorites are now online! The wait staff is like family too and many of them have been there for years. The White House of Waterford. The menu is quite extensive. Once we ordered it took quite a while for the food...to come out, but it was fine since we had time to catch up with our friends. I ordered 2 eggs over medium with bacon. The roast Greek chicken was my favorite. Menus. The owner works there along with the rest of the friendly team. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Inside and outside seating. Wonderful place to dine and a great counterpoint to some of its glitzy restaurant neighbors.More, The food is absolutely amazing! The only bad news is that parking can be problematic at peak meal times but there is parking in the back for those unfamiliar with the restaurant. This place is a gem! Relish in their fresh farm to table approach with the use of premium produce throughout their extensive menu, seamlessly suited to afternoon tapas as well as more formal a la carte dining experiences.

Pakka Meaning, Assassin's Creed Rogue Trailer, How To Check My Bank Account Balance Online, Money Plane Box Office, Steve Dulcich, The Fixed Stars Book, Tom Taylor Age, Sagittarius Symbol Emoji, The Whisperer In Darkness Blu-ray, Na Connect Fitting, I Think I Love You Phora,