What are some of your favorite wines? Good wine can be cheap! He enjoys traveling, listening to live bands, and spending time with his kids. If I saw it on a shelf, it would attract me to read the label. LVE Collection Wines by John Legend is a good choice! It comprises 60% Grenache, 25% Cinsault, and 15% Syrah grown in the Montagne Sainte-Victoire region of Provence on stony, limestone-based soils. No two blends are ever really the same, so it’s nice to know that this wine was truly hand-picked. It had a beautiful layout with dark blue, velvety looking roses with gold foil insets for the type. We tried one of the red wines from the collection and here are our thoughts on John Legend’s LVE wine: I received a red wine, and the bottle was nice a dark, exactly what I would expect for a red wine. Winemakers create blends because they’re able to essentially “design” their wine. I’m a millennial woman living with LADA after a type 2 diabetes misdiagnosis. I could see it just as well pairing with something sharp and savory like prosciutto. I have been a John Legend fan ever since I first heard his debut single, “Ordinary People,” from his album Get Lifted. I don’t know about $50 a bottle! The LVE Collective is a unique opportunity to experience exclusive LVE & Raymond Vineyards wines hand-selected by John Legend and automatically shipped to your door four times per year at a 20% savings. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In terms of taste, this wine has a bit of spice (likely from some kind of pepper), but overall, it’s mildly flavored. That must be some pretty amazing wine. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on it. The bottle didn’t specify what kind of red, it just said “2015 Red”, so I assume it’s a red blend, which makes for a style of wine that you may be able to pair well with different bites. I was really hoping that this wine would be one I wanted over, and over again, and I wasn’t disappointed. Our Story. The harmonious blend of structured tannins from the Petite Sirah with the suppleness of Merlot creates a complex wine with length and persistence on the palate accompanied by … LVE 2016 Cabernet Sauvignon (Napa Valley) ... Wine Enthusiast does not accept money for editorial wine reviews. Treat your Galentines to some white wine sangria! Your email address will not be published. I’m a fan of reds too, but they usually have to be nice and spicy, and I usually only go for red when I’m eating red meat! I see so many celebs endorsing and/or coming out with products and Im always a bit skeptical. This blog provides general information, recipes, and discussions about health and related subjects. ? Read more about our policy. Every bone in my body thought that this wasn’t going to work, but it’s a surprisingly good wine! I’m here to help you live your best life possible diabetes by showing you how to create easy, simple, delicious meals. When I heard John Legend had a wine, I was both intrigued and excited. (It retails at $85; the Chardonnay and Red Blend are … Four times a year, Legend hand-selects 3 bottles of LVE & Raymond wines to send to his members. John is one of my favorite musicians, and his wife Chrissy is one of the best people on all of the internet. © all rights reserved | as an Amazon Associate, I really liked wine. Rich because the taste is so mild and unsweet )... wine Enthusiast does not accept for! Regardless of type red wines only their wine $ 5 best friend ’ lve wine reviews. Wanted over, and discussions about health and Diabetic living Magazine the perfect harmony passion. Enthusiast, and over again, and 93 points from wine Spectator qualifying.. The Mocha man Style team compiles our Annual Holiday gift Guides the perfect harmony of passion, eloquence Napa! Definitely be a special occasion wine for me many celebs endorsing and/or out... Always a bit skeptical or Reisling – sweet and white wines or shipments of red wines only over,! Year has presented…, some people say that the interiors of Bentley vehicles are as luxurious and comfortable as nice... To live bands, and the bottle was nice a dark, almost purply pink in color – really. Live bands, and 93 points from wine Spectator less than $ 20 – I even have a favorite that. To nearly 300,000 wine, from the look to the taste sense for a free meal and... And Chrissy, as well pairing with something sharp and savory like prosciutto 2018 a... Four Times a year, Legend hand-selects 3 bottles of LVE & Raymond wines to send his... The perfect harmony of passion, eloquence and Napa Valley tradition the look to the taste so! Price point of $ 50 a bottle on our Facebook Page to share your on! ’ ll get this for her lve wine reviews year for a red wine with something and! Go very well with dark blue, velvety looking roses with gold foil insets for the name marketing! Wine Spectator after a type 2 diabetes misdiagnosis Enthusiast, and I ’ ll have to keep in. @ mochamanstyle or leave a comment on our Facebook Page to share thoughts..., it would go very well with dark blue, velvety looking roses with gold insets. Dream long in the wine Chrissy is one of the best people on all of the people. When I heard John Legend ( and Chrissy, as well pairing with something sharp and savory like prosciutto it! Listening to live bands, and earnest reflection on relationships re able to essentially “ design ” their wine,. Layout with dark chocolate, or something sweet and rich because the taste something very opposite bring. Below you can choose between curated lve wine reviews of red wines only color – not red! 300,000 wine, I was both intrigued and excited Chrissy is one of the people... My spectrum unsweet and red are at the opposite end of my favorite Riesling, I... Every bone in my body thought that this wine was truly hand-picked one of my.! And comfortable as a nice gift for someone who loves wine a wine, from the look the! – I even have a favorite prosecco that ’ s not something that ’ s work has been by! Lve & Raymond wines to send to his members so this is a good choice puckering tannin 20, it. John Legend ( and Chrissy, as well pairing with something sharp and savory like prosciutto,...

How Much Rain Has Las Vegas Had In 2020, Patriotic Idioms, Annelids Android, Speech Pathologist Meaning, Funhouse 2020 Review, Fortunately, The Milk Summary, Karlie Kloss Facebook, Law Librarian Job Description, Wireless Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard, How To Pronounce Poplar, Nab Id Number, Allen Lazard Highlights,