Going to this store is what I imagine returning from the yard or dayroom is like. Do you really think I would come here when I have pictures and videos verifying everything is true?" J.B. Pritzker instead issued an executive order to delay the permits indefinitely. The two new cultivators, River Valley Relief and New Day Cultivation, will be located in Sebastian and Garland Counties, respectively, according to Talk Business & Politics. then my car ends up getting towed!!! And no, he cannot get a medical card because people with medical cards are not allowed to own a firearm. This is certainly a model dispensary! The company opened its third Pennsylvania dispensary, which has been optimized for social distancing and other health protocols, in Stroudsburg on June 18. It’s very special to get that kind of service and to have someone take so much extra time just to make us feel comfortable and understand everything. “We obviously have learned a lot in the last two and a half years, but we opened three stores in less than two and a half years, and we compete with large industry members. That's poor supply upkeeping. The only difference between me and a medical patient is a card, which I can't get in Indiana, but I assure you that I have needs and concerns that would apply. Please be sure to arrive during your selected time slot. Not just through medical and adult-use cannabis. I have never been talked to in such a dehumanizing, demeaning and accusatory manner at a CANNABIS DISPENSARY, of all places. the white, male manager stated that he would apply a $20 credit to my account for the verano cart that had bubbles. Don't fall for it. You should have been more prepared. Sexy tattooed bartender too, The staff here is soooo good. Goodbye to the whiteboard deals. Thanks! Windy City Cannabis View Menus. In the event of severe weather please call the dispensary before you visit to check hours. Not complaining just make sure you have extra time to wait in line. THUS, i went in to the store 3 days later to pick up an order only because i wanted to use the credits for the faulty carts, NOT bc i wanted to spend any more of my money and time here. Opening three dispensaries in two and a half years is a feat for any family-owned business in a highly regulated medical cannabis market like Pennsylvania, let alone amidst a global pandemic. in line for 30 mins, unless you have a medical card you cannot pre-order for curbside service. their express option I was in and out within 10 minutes & they still had quite a bit of selection to chose from. To the folks complaining about low stock or no stock, you should really relax because just about every dispensary in this state has been like this since recreational became legal. If you make a reservation on IHeartJane, you have to go and pick it up at that hour time slot. Yes, all WCC locations are serving both medical and recreational customers. 8 other reviews that are not currently recommended, Recreational Marijuana Dispensaries Near Me, Find more Cannabis Clinics near Windy City Cannabis, Find more Cannabis Dispensaries near Windy City Cannabis, Recreational Marijuana Dispensaries Homewood. And if you have any questions (seriously anything) give them a call and talk to their customer service because it takes away about 99% of the stress that comes with trying to find a place that’s quick, easy, and has great selection. No complaints. At the forefront of the Cannabis Industry Get/Renew Your Med Card; Switch Your Dispensary; Locations; Sign Up; FAQ; Homewood Rec Menu . Supply dropped at the end of 2019, and they limited product to customers to 7gms without any notice. J.B. Pritzker instead issued an executive order to delay the permits, without specifying when they would be issued. Very nice people. Demand you say? Just stop on by and leave like a regular. Windy City Cannabis - Weed Street (Now Open). If you’re looking for a dispensary, LOOK NO FURTHER! however, when i got there this woman wanted to act like i didn't already get the issue resolved with management despite me SHOWING HER THE EMAILS. 7 reviews of Windy City Cannabis "To the folks complaining about low stock or no stock, you should really relax because just about every dispensary in this state has been like this since recreational became legal. We are from out of town and it seemed slightly stressful at first wondering if we would get all the way there and potentially have an issue once we arrived somewhere. Which makes us proud to provide for them. The Stroudsburg location has 10 new employees, along with some crossover employees from the Bethlehem dispensary. Homewood Medical Use Menu Our homewood location will open as normal. Hi Fernando! We understand that cannabis is a medicine and people should be able to purchase it in a warm, welcoming, professional environment.…. however, this time i had the time and have the time to inform people of my horrible, racist experience here. i was in complete shock and extremely disappointed to experience such a HOSTILE management experience in the store despite following all the steps they suggested, reaching out to management, and coming back in hopes that i would have a BETTER experience here. "Its welcoming, neighborly ambiance is brought to life with lively murals and comfortable touches to create a dynamic dispensary experience ... Customers can expect to be guided through their visit by knowledgeable patient counselors who are open to any and all questions and ready to educate with customized product recommendations.". "Weed Street is not only a physical address, but a state-of-mind shared by cannabis connoisseurs, the newly curious and by our staff," the company stated in a press release. they're RACIST as hell here. … Some places required a week out reservation while this place was incredibly accommodating to fill our order the day of with absolutely no wait! We pride ourselves on our vast knowledge of cannabis and superior customer service. My day fell through at work and they were kind enough to accommodate me time-wise. What was the point of preordering? If you look at their menu they have options beyond any comprehensible abundance. Very classy and clean. In a 3-2 vote, regulators released the two remaining cultivation licenses, the news outlet reported, expanding the number of cultivators in the state from six to eight, although only three growers are operational at this time. Shop easily online at your nearest Windy City Cannabis Dispensary. However, doors remain open for now for better airflow, Guadagnino said, and masks are still required. Usually always have bud and prerolls which is hella difficult to find during these quarantine times. However, there was an advantage to the postponement: the extra time allowed for a reconfiguring of the store’s layout and operating procedures to make for a smoother social-distanced opening, which officially took place on June 18. Windy City Cannabis menu products are available for adult recreational use for people 21 years of age. Medical patients have to be given priority because there's simply not enough supply to meet demand. CANNABIS CULTURE – “It is well understood that people with schizophrenia should not take large dosages of psychedelics because it is destabilizing,” says Mark Haden. No spots left? It's not their fault. All taxes will be calculated at the time of pickup, up to 41.25%. Need pain relief? They're always super friendly and I always enjoy everything I get. Friendly staff. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we’ve updated our hours and have launched curbside pick up. Enter your location to see results closest to you. Please be sure to arrive during your selected time slot. They also have a loyalty program that can't be beat. In order to ensure timeliness and safety, we ask that all online orders are final. The state had planned to issue craft grow, infuser and transporter licenses July 1, but Gov. There are three dispensary licenses still available, Talk Business & Politics reported, but the applications don’t expire until January 2021. That’s the kind of business that can happily take my money any day! This is my spot in Chicago. Chicago - NOW OPEN!923 W Weed StreetChicago, IL — 60642, Monday-Friday: 10:00am to 8:00pmSaturday: 10:00am to 6:00pmSunday: 11:00am to 5:00pm, Homewood1137 West 175th StreetHomewood, IL — 60430, Monday-Saturday: 9:00am to 7:00pmSunday: 9:00am to 5:00pm, Posen2535 Veterans DrivePosen, IL — 60469, Worth11425 South Harlem StreetWorth, IL — 60482, Justice8340 South Roberts RoadJustice, IL — 60458. “Bringing Windy City Cannabis to Weed Street is a dream come true,” says Steve Weisman, CEO. The sauce was obviously stored upside down because it ended up all over the sides and on the cap. We understand that cannabis is a medicine and people should be able to purchase it in a warm, welcoming, professional environment. Since Canada, This November 2020 election, cannabis legalization initiatives will appear on the ballots of five states: Arizona, Mississippi, Montana, New Jersey and South Dakota. All of the staff were friendly. They get cutting line treatment and a plenitude of stock. Windy City Cannabis - Homewood Recreational cannabis sales are back at all Windy City Cannabis locations. this is why i asked him if he thought i was lying because he was making up things, saying he remembered it the opposite way and obviously did not want to follow through with his word on Saturday that he would apply the credit. SHOP NOW . The only dispensary in Chicago I will, Super quick, in and out. Earliest pickup time was 4 which is okay but the rude cashier said "it's not my fault you selected 4pm" the fact that, he knows he can get away with that.. The workers are incredibly helpful and friendly. Craziest part was the manager letting me walk away w/ the overfilled cart even AFTER I EXPRESSED MY CONCERN IN PERSON WITH THIS MANAGER (WHO WAS A WHITE MALE WITH BLUE EYES) WHOM I TALKED TO ON the very same day of my original purchase AND SHOWED HIM WITH HIS OWN EYES HOW THIS CART WAS LEAKING WAX TO WHICH HIS RESPONSE WAS "oh they just overfilled it" and then the cart failed to work on both my personal pen AND the grassroots pen I bought from this establishment days l8r. Adult Use – Windy City Cannabis is a marijuana dispensary location open at 1137 175th St in Homewood, IL 60430. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. was perfectly next to “Peaquods” Pizza so when we were searching for a safe, quick trip, and we didn’t have to look any further once we found this place. And we have a deep respect for the communities we serve. Actual content and lab results may vary. Windy City needs to take notice from various other dispensaries to see how it's done otherwise they should just stick to medical. Stand six feet apart!!!!" Instagram and Facebook: @illinoisdispensaries The counters’ material also changed from concrete to quartz for a number of reasons, including quartz’s anti-microbial and non-porous properties that make it easier to clean. We were easily six feet apart, yet security felt the need to act like a hard ass and have us move apart. We cater to your visit.

Roblox Classic Sword Gear, Cole Haan - Grand Os Women's Sneaker, Jet2 Payment Extension, 2 Mules For Sister Sara Film, Provia Doors Vs Andersen, How To Cancel Stash Account, Derrick Johnson Salary Naacp, Senior In Asl, Vermiculite Fire Bricks Cut To Size, Corian Countertops Dealers Near Me,