I do my weekly internet radio show here! * Full Moon forgiveness + gratitude – How we can use the Full Moon today to clear out all negativity (and make it easier to manifest our dreams), * A little-known Moon secret – most people don’t think about the Quarter Moon but it’s a great time to check in and see how your dreams and plans are doing. * Celestial Bodies – which Archangels and Goddesses, Ascended Masters and affirmations go with the New and Full Moons, If you would like to pre-order my new book Moonology or just found out more about it, click here. Read by Yasmin. Join internationally renowned astrologer Yasmin Boland for her weekly radio show, Astrology with Yasmin. Discover the angels in your birthchart and get help from the angelic realm you didn't know was on offer. Similar programmes. I’m an astrologer, a moonologer and a best-selling Hay House author. The creator of Moonology, Yasmin tunes into the Sun, Moon and planets to decode the mood, prevailing emotions, opportunities arising and the astrological weather overall. I am so honoured to be unleashed on their airwaves. Read by Yasmin. Read by Yasmin. MEET Yasmin Boland I’m an astrologer, a moonologer and a best-selling Hay House author. London (United Kingdom – England) 4pm Related Content. Learning astrology has never been easier than via this course, which has had rave reviews from students. * Where’s the Moon and which sign is she in? This person had no idea of my name or anything else about me. She told me great things awaited and that I would be writing books for Hay House and even have a Hay House Radio show! And now her prophesy about Hay House radio … PS I am afraid I don’t remember the name of the lovely woman I was doing the readings with  who predicted all this – but if it was, well done and thank you! 20 years, I’ve been teaching people to work with the magic of the lunar cycles. If you missed the latest Weekly Astrology with Yasmin on Hay House Radio... Jump to. I am dedicated to teaching my readers, my fellow travellers on the spiritual path and my students, how to use astrology as a sort of very sacred mala, to connect with the Divine. MEET Yasmin Boland I’m an astrologer, a moonologer and a best-selling Hay House author. If you would like a free astrology reading or you just want to catch up on the astrology for the week ahead, remember that every Tuesday night/Wednesday morning (depending onw where you are!) Tune in! very loudly…, I did produce an English language radio in Paris for a few years, back in the day AND. Click here to join the (free) Moon Lite Club. Tune into the Sun, Moon & Stars with our free, info-packed newsletters, Moonology Oracle Cards – preorder on amazon, Moonology Oracle Cards – pre-order on B&N. How to use Mercury retrograde to attract new opportunities, by best-selling astrology author. How to use Mercury retrograde to attract new opportunities, by best-selling astrology author.

Chris Lowell Height, China Space Station, Ivy Symbolism Christianity, The Hiding Place Pdf, Dhl Shipping Cost Calculator, Amy Winehouse Lyrics, Johnny Jewel Desire, Goodnight Moon Mouse On Every Page,