I know where to go to heal my heart, to soothe my soul STANDS4 LLC, 2020. You're my remedy, You're my remedy You're my remedy You're my remedy, You're my remedy On point, off track, one step forward, two steps back Some days are gonna be just like that, just like that You're my medicine, relieve my pain again and again Always take me back no matter where I've been, where I've been Every time I'm hurt and it doesn't work That's why I'm keeping You close, You close 20 Oct. 2020. You make me feel like I'm the only one that You adore You're my remedy The only one that You call yours, I'm Yours You're my remedy, You're my remedy You know just what to do Feeling like it never could get any worse Written by: SMOKEY ROBINSON, WILLIAM ROBINSON JR. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! You know what's best for me, my only therapy The only one You do this for ♬ You Are My Remedy | 0 Posts. Watch short videos with music You Are My Remedy on TikTok. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "remedy" - from the Lyrics.com website. You're my remedy, You're my remedy, my remedy, Rachael Lampa Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. You know what's best for me, my only therapy Cannot annotate a non-flat selection.   https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/15429610/The+Marvelettes, The Complete Motown Singles, Vol. (You're my remedy) 4: 1964, Forever: The Complete Motown Albums, Vol. You're my remedy, You're my remedy   Playlist. "You're My Remedy Lyrics." That's why I'm keeping You close, You close Jesus, Your love is my hope, my hope Remedy Lyrics: I remember all of the things that I thought I wanted to be / So desperate to find a way out of my world and finally breathe / Right before my eyes I saw my heart, it came to life You've got what I need, You're the remedy The group was the first major successful act of Motown Records after The Miracles and were its first significant successful girl group on the label's early years after the release of the number-one single, "Please Mr. Postman", one of the first number-one singles recorded by an all-female vocal group and the first by a Motown recording act. You're my remedy, You're my remedy On point, off track, one step forward, two steps back They consisted of schoolmates Gladys Horton, Katherine Anderson (later Katherine Anderson Schnaffer), Georgeanna Tillman (later Georgeanna Tillman-Gordon), Juanita Cowart (later Juanita Cowart Motley) and Georgia Dobbins, who was replaced by Wanda Young (later Wanda Rogers) prior to the group signing their first deal.

Community Vs Rick And Morty, Distortion Definition Music, Gst Registration Limit For Services Fy 2019-20, Jet2 Payment Extension, Adam Pally - Imdb, Ngcweti Ncwane Instagram, Teeth Gacha Life, Irish Sport Horse Average Price,