Wilfried the player that we've seen all summer has done everything properly and right. He’s helped me get the confidence back after my time at United.”, Wilfried Zaha says his mother helps him put aside money for charitable causes, Zaha was on the scoresheet in Crystal Palace's 5-1 win over Newcastle, Zaha enjoyed only a handful of first team starts at Manchester United, Zaha has hailed Pardew's influence on his form, Children in Rome set up shrine to wild boar killed by police in playground, Negative rates may be needed to boost recovery, says Bank official. He earns just above the amount Tottenham would like to pay him, so he would have to take a wage cut. Responding to questions on how soon he could break the record, he said: “Hopefully Monday! “All that stuff was not going to affect me or how the team were playing. Well, tell me now.”, PAY ATTENTION: Become a member of the leading sports Facebook group 'Naija Football Fan Zone'. The poser for Tottenham is the new contract Zaha agreed at Palace a year ago. We are still speaking about [a potential new contract], still negotiating, whatever. That's not just charities here, it's charities in the Ivory Coast too," said Zaha. If he came in on wages to match his current earnings, then previous top earners Harry Kane and Hugo Lloris might well want a pay rise to match their status in the squad above the newcomer. Interestingly, the Ivorian’s performance last campaign, contributed in keeping Palace in the Premier League. Salary range. Whatever happens, happens. Kane is earning just over £100,000 a week, even though he could treble his salary if he moved to one of Europe’s big spending clubs. Tottenham’s highest earner is Harry Kane, and he is on less money than Zaha. The former Manchester United ace was the Eagles star performer last term after netting nine times alongside five assists in 29 matches. $1,048 - $1,221 13% of jobs $1,221 - $1,394 17% of jobs $1,394 - $1,567 20% of jobs ... People working as an Architect in your area are making on average $1,587 per week or the same as the national average weekly salary of $1,587. Zaha began his career at Selhurst Park after progressing through the ranks of the Crystal Palace academy. Wilfried Zaha, Crystal Palace winger, has shown how generous he can be after donating 10% of his wages at his present club to charity. It's nice to see that I've managed to reach that level and I can break it on Monday. Daily wage to hourly rate; $120 per day / 8 hours = $15 per hour. {{#media.focal_point}}. “Alan Pardew speaks to you more, he doesn’t keep you in the dark about things — that’s why I prefer someone who is open. Everyone talks about 'no end product, no end product'. “He tells you what you are not doing right and praises you when you are doing what you are supposed to be doing. Zaha has not looked back in the current season after scoring the club's season opener in the 2-0 victory over Fulham — before again confirming his desire to remain at Selhurst Park. “I give a tenth of my salary to charity every month so in terms of giving back, I do my best,” he told the E&H Foundation. However, despite the uncertainties surrounding his future, Zaha has repeatedly remained commitment to Palace and has been handed a new bumper deal. It increased his wages to earn £120,000 per week, more than any Tottenham player. Tottenham’s highest earner is Harry Kane, and he is on less money than Zaha. Ivorian forward Wilfried Zaha has signed a new five-year deal at Premier League side Crystal Palace valued at about £130,000 per week, making him the Eagles highest-paid player. After a disappointing spell at Old Trafford under David Moyes, Zaha has re-found his confidence under Crystal Palace's Alan Pardew. Indeed, Zaha's five more seasons’ extension, plus the signings of Meyer, Cheikhou Kouyate from West Ham and Jordan Ayew on loan from Swansea, will gave Palace supporters a further boost after a decent summer transfers alongside a precious three points at Craven Cottage in their season opener. Have something to tell us about this article? “He’s given life and hope to the whole team. “But I'm all Palace, and you can see on the pitch that all I think about is the team doing well. De très nombreux exemples de phrases traduites contenant "wage per week" – Dictionnaire français-anglais et moteur de recherche de traductions françaises. {{#media.focal_point}}, {{#media.media_details}} Wilfried Zaha reveals he gives 10 per cent of his salary to charity Crystal Palace winger contributes to causes in the United Kingdom and Ivory Coast It increased his wages to earn £120,000 per week, more than any Tottenham player. Chelsea and Spurs were interested in the forward. We're all so committed this year to giving it our best shot, and this is the final piece of the jigsaw. “The main thing for me is scoring goals. £50 million is an amount Palace may feel is too good to turn down, but a move will not be without it’s complications. “It makes no difference to me, because I had my head down anyway,” he said of the speculation surrounding this future. Meanwhile, Legit.ng previously had reported that FA Cup kings Chelsea have tendered an offer of £30 million plus midfielder Danny Drinkwater to sign Ivorian forward Wilfried Zaha from Crystal Palace, suggest reports coming out of London. Weekly paycheck to hourly rate; $1500 per week / 40 hours per week = $37.50 per hour. “It's nice to put all those stories to bed - stories that we knew weren't true and were just rumour mongering. Today, we've settled everything in terms of his long-term future, so we're absolutely ecstatic.”. Crystal Palace winger contributes to causes in the United Kingdom and Ivory Coast. The 23-year-old, who comes from humble beginnings having moved to Croydon from the Ivory Coast in 1996, is keen to ensure he gives back to the local community. What does it mean? In other news, Report: Shkodran Mustafi likely to leave Arsenal in 2021 for Bundesliga move. It's nice to know all the effort I'm putting in is actually paying off.”. “He's shown the respect he's got for this football club, and he should be applauded for that with all the noise that was going on around him. Wages below this are outliers. In the week that Mark Zuckerberg announced his intention to donate billions to charity, Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha has revealed his own philanthropic side. Spurs are long term admirers and had a bid of less than half that amount turned down by the Eagles in 2016. “I just wanted to get it over and done with so I can focus on the season,” Zaha said moments after penning the new deal. ‘He wants to go’: Ex-PL owner thinks £80m star should join Tottenham, David Webb thinks 27-year-old would make Tottenham Hotspur or Everton better, Report: Shkodran Mustafi likely to leave Arsenal in 2021 for Bundesliga move, {{#media.media_details}} Zaha has already equalled Chris Armstrong's 23-year-old record for most goals in the Premier League for the club. Zaha equally attracted offers from big clubs that include Tottenham and Chelsea, while Everton also signified an interest before opting for £40m-rated Richarlison. Just going to see if we can come to an agreement. The former Manchester United player has said that he donates 10% of his Crystal Palace salary to charitable causes in the United Kingdom and Ivory Coast. Wilfried Zaha has indicated he is willing to sign a five-year deal worth £110,000 a week after helping to secure the club’s Premier League status for another season “I'm buzzing I managed to get it sorted. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. His performances alongisde Yannick Bolasie in the Championship inspired Crystal Palace to promotion in 2013, earning him a £10 million move to Manchester United. Football Transfers That Shocked The World | Naij.com TV, Leave your email to receive our newsletter, Get the hottest stories from the largest news site in Nigeria, Drop your mail and be the first to get fresh news. The German’s deal at Palace is suggested to be about £170,000 per week – however, it includes bonuses, signing-on fees, agent fees and compensation to Schalke, signifying that Zaha's basic salary is now the club’s highest. Zaha’s extension means a lot to the Premier League side, who recently pulled a fast one in the transfer market after landing Germany international Max Meyer on a free. “I've always had faith in the team and the players who have come in have made us even stronger and it's nice to start off with a win.”, Reacting further Zaha took to his official Twitter handle to write: 'South London and proud. The Ivorian international is expected to see a rise of £20,000 in his weekly salary from £110,000 — which was the previous joint-highest alongside Christian Benteke — making him Eagles highest-paid player. Club’s chief Steve Parish was excited after the forward, who returned to the club in a permanent switch in February 2015, agreed to extend his stay. Tottenham are far more prudent, potentially to their own downfall. Convincing a footballer entering their prime years to take a lower salary however is not so easy. According to a UK Daily Mail report, the contract extension emerged after Palace saw off the duo of Tottenham and Chelsea, who refused coughing out £70million required to prise away the former Manchester United ace from Selhurst Park. In all, the Ivorian showcased the qualities which attracted former Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson in 2013. It would be easier all round if Zaha took a wage cut, after all he would be sacrificing a small amount to play at a higher level, potentially in the Champions League. READ ALSO: Chelsea legend John Terry starts work as TV pundit for Egypt’s Pyramids TV. When talking about payments in specific job positions, we often use the term salary range. The 27-year-old pacy and skilfull forward currently earns KSh 17 million (£130k)-per-week at his Premier League club - with just a portion of it committed to helping the poor. Zaha netted nine and assisted another five goals which ensured that the Eagles remained in the English top-flight at the end of hostilities. Speaking to Palace TV, Chairman Steve Parish said: “It's absolutely fantastic for the football club. - Wilfried Zaha has signed a new five-year contract valued at £130,000-per-week, - Tottenham and Chelsea were keen on signing the Crystal Palace forward, - The forward has repeatedly declared his desire to stay at Selhurst Park.and has been rewarded. BREAKING: Heavy traffic as pro-Buhari protesters take over EndSARS protest in Port Harcourt, Super Eagles legend distributes food and drink items to protesters in Lekki (photos, video), This is when ASUU will call-off strike - Good news emerges as body, FG finally agree, How Lagos police commissioner was forced to trek for over 10km by protesters - Officer gives account (photo), Breaking: Governor Sanwo-Olu imposes 24-hour curfew on Lagos state after hoodlums' attack, People beg to be sentenced to jail as video shows young man enjoying himself in prison with amazing dance moves, Buhari speaks on EndSARS protest, this is what he said to the youths, Yanzu-yanzu: An banka wa ofishin 'yan sanda wuta a Legas (Bidiyo da Hoto), Chelsea legend John Terry starts work as TV pundit for Egypt’s Pyramids TV, Become a member of the leading sports Facebook group 'Naija Football Fan Zone', FA Cup kings Chelsea have tendered an offer of £30 million plus midfielder Danny Drinkwater, Sergio Ramos blasts Cristiano Ronaldo over comments about Real Madrid.

Newcastle Vs Sheffield United H2h, Miraculous Ladybug Season 4 Netflix, Highest Wind Speed (in Calgary), Bounder Thesaurus, Murders In Chicago By Year, Ball Python Weight To Length Ratio, Who Wins Celebrity Sas 2020,