In the dub, he even rants about how the world is made of hurt, and that Dueling is all about dealing with pain and inflicting pain on those who are weak. Sorry that it took me a year to give you a reply.I barely login in this acount.I don't have Wattpad account.I don't even know what that is and what it is used for.I do however have a facebook.Feel free to find me there. Some content is for members only, please sign up to see all content. I did love Zane’s story from seasons 1-3. Your art is awesome! I wish they had him in Arc-V as some kind of prodigy who played the XYZ versions of Cybers. ^_^ Fan Art. His Deck changes as well; while he still uses the "Cyberdark" series, he uses his normal "Cyber Dragons again, even bringing out "Cyber End Dragon" more often than "Cyberdark Dragon" and utilizing the former where the latter has failed. added by Ryuuto013. This site uses cookies. Ryou is one of three people to have defeated Juudai in a Duel, the others being Kaibaman and Edo Phoenix. GX anime as a forbidden "Underworld Deck" (called "Cyber Art Reverse" in the original). His Japanese last name means "Perfect Wisteria", with 丸(maru) meaning round, circle or perfection and 藤(fuji) meaning "Wisteria". added by Ryuuto013. *sighs then faints* ^_^. I was make after 11 years a new account xD.. Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. I love this pieces chibi style, especially since the monsters still like imposing despite the cute design. added by Ryuuto013. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. ^_^ Fan Art. anime series or … Marufuji Ryou is a character from Yu-Gi-Oh! In subsequent years he develops fatal heart conditions and seeks an opponent worthy enough to give him his final and greatest Duel before he expires. yugioh gx. Share your thoughts, experiences and the tales behind the art. Minitokyo | It's where your interests connect you with your people. More … added by Ryuuto013. from the beginning and am currently halfway through 5D's. Whilst I love the generation one decks and cards, I love cyber dragons. Zane Truesdale, known in Japan as Ryo Marufuji and nicknamed "Kaiser Ryo", was the most elite duelist from Duel Academy when Jaden was in his first year. i remembr seein this pic yonks ago and it is AWESOME! Following his revival in the fourth season, Zane has become quiet and reserved, losing most of the negative aspects of his personality that he developed in the second season. His Chimeratech Overdragon would kick that Blue Eyes's butt. i just watched that episode today. Includes Jaden Yuki/Judai Yuki, Alexis Rhodes, Chazz Princeton, Syrus Truesdale, Bastion Misawa, and Zane Truesdale. he is so hot!!! His blue hair is sectioned in three layers, his blue eyes positioned directly beneath the bangs of the layer closest to his face. i dreamed one day that i was my character Mei * i have 2 YGO characters* and he was, Zane is hawt, you really captured his hawtness and teh hawtness XD. in the Abandonded Dorm. Zane serves as one of Jaden's friendly rivals during that year. fubuki tenjoin. added by Ryuuto013. He feels that the connection between a duelist and his opponent, as well as the Duelist himself and his Deck, makes victory meaningful. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. Asiachan. DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. Yu-Gi-Oh GX. Press J to jump to the feed. Ahh...Zane...Soo...friggin'...hot!!! Upload your creations for people to see, favourite and share. i luv it! Experiment with DeviantArt’s own digital drawing tools. It was one of GX’s true endings for a character, and it was great. Only for him then to wash up on the beach part way through season 4 and be kept a secret from everyone that he was alive with no real explanation. In the second season, following his Duel in the underground against Mad Dog, his personality is much harsher, crueler, and sadistic; as he enjoys watching his opponents suffer. ARC-V, but has not appeared on-screen. Privacy | My current account is also my latest new account so I know the feels. Ryou Marufuji is the top Duelist of Duel Academy when Juudai is in his first year. Zerochan has 70 Marufuji Ryou anime images, wallpapers, fanart, cosplay pictures, and many more in its gallery. He was then later revived under unexplained circumstances during season four. He eventually started underground dueling and had a transformation of mind. *collapses*, Zane!!! Close • Posted by just now [Fan Art] Zane Truesdale - thought Zane was missing fanart so I decided to paint him! I prefer Zane over Kaiba, he seems more friendly than Kaiba, well, almost friendly, except when he plays that "Cyberdark" deck. Zane is one of the most important and powerful duelists, Lo respeto así como su transición yo creo que el personaje de zane pudiese haberse explotado mas. Find out what other deviants think - about anything at all. All time). "Cyberdark", spelled "Cyber Dark" (サイバー・ダーク Saibā Dāku) in Japanese, is an archetype of DARK Dragon and Machine monsters, as well as a sub-archetype of the "Cyber" archetype. OoO woooooow, at least some people know his hair isn't green ¬_¬ I hate those green ppl. added by Ryuuto013. But this show had a lot of great characters, a lot weird but fun filler, an overarcing story with a clear beginning, middle and end, and had some pretty awesome duels.

Ertugrul Season 2 Episode 47 English Subtitle, Fulham Transfers 19/20, David Moscow Kerry Washington, Speckled Kingsnake, Gaarden By Bfm Tv, Spacex Dragon Capsule Interior, Eagles Killing Crows, Html5 Chess Game Source Code,