The poster is still in the comic and is in excellent condition. According to Sandra O'Loughlin in an article for Brandweek magazine, "Kiss has licensed its name to more than 3,000 product categories, from lunch boxes and comic books to credit cards and condoms to become nearly a one-billion-dollar brand.". 19 watching. Kiss: Greatest Hits Volume 1: Lee, Stan, Macchio, Ralph, Buscema, John, Romita Jr., John: 9781613772263: Amazon.com: Books. The series ran for nearly three years, and was by far the longest of any comic series bearing the band's logo, for good reason. Save this search. Marvel Comics Super Special #4 "The Beatles Story" Cover date: 1978. Marvel Comics Super Special #5 "The Land of Khyscz" Cover date: 1978. The vast majority of comics from the 1980s and later have little, if any, value today. Tarot Cards, © 2020 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2850. IDW KISS #2 Cover Variation RI-B comic book $ 6.99 $ 5.99 Add to cart; KISS Hard Rock Cafe Yokohama Peter Criss Pin Limited Edition #d to 750 $ 29.99 Add to cart; Autographs – click for more. Was: $24.99 $9.99. The Pages inside are white and crisp. Gene Simmons said, “As the Kiss comic book project moved along, someone … The most comprehensive guide to KISS memorabilia. In the previous comic book value post I talked about using the Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide as a source. The series made the most … Kiss is the best band in the world and I am very happy to FINALLY own a copy of their first comic book. 1 - 1974-1977 (2006, DVD) Autographed comics signed by writers, artists, Stan Lee, etc. Son Of Superman 1st Printing Tpb Dc Comics - 1999! German Comics Top 50. French Comics Top 50. Comic Books; Value Packs; How to Sell; New In Stock; TPBs & Books; Comic Supplies; How to Consign; Auctions; Pulps & Paperbacks; On Sale; My Consignments; Preorders: 35% Off; Comic Art ; My Want List; Search. New KISS PHOTO BOOK JAPAN LIVE … This comic is rare to find in this condition. C $360.73. 1 No. 0. They simply look up all the prices in the guide, usually blanket-grading their books as near mint minus (9.2), and multiply the number of comics … 1977 Kiss Paul Stanley Mego 12 Inch Plastic Toy Doll Action Figure Hong Kong. What is It and What’s It Worth? This is why the value or selling price is an unknown quantity. Written and produced by Steve Gerber. KISS - Original Comic Book 1st Edition (Vol. My Account. Quick view. Shop online. Reset Close Update. We will say that the Golden Age begins in 1938 and ends in 1956, when the Silver Age began. 7 Captain America Comics 3 - $126,000. Remembered perhaps more for their crazy make-up and stage pyrotechnics than their music, Kiss will undoubtedly go down as one of the most collectible bands of the late 20th century. Marvel & DC Comics. The 1980s were a time in comics where the popularity of the medium coincided with an influx of new talent and the way readers obtained their comics books. The binding is in great shape. Printed In Real Kiss Blood No R. KISS - KISS: Kissology Vol. We got into a DC3, one of those big prop planes and flew up to Buffalo to Marvel’s printing plant, where they pour the ink and make comic books. Avid comic book collector and store owner Chuck Rozanski attempted to sell his copy for $500,000, and his quest was filmed for a 2011 documentary about Comic-Con. Auction in progress, bid now! “As the KISS comic book project moved along, someone came up with the idea of putting real blood in the ink. Kiss Gene Simmons comic book, 78 solo patch, 1998 official magnet Paul Gene. Good quality. $70.00. Deathlok #1 (1990) Cbcs 9.8 Jusko Guice Origin & 1st Michael … Ending Nov 24 at 11:54AM PST 6d 17h. Blog; K; Kiss: Psycho Circus; CGC ® Lookup - Scan or type number on label Choose File. or Best Offer. Source(s): https://shrink.im/a02Zp. Articles, Great Discoveries: Nebraska Man Discovers World War II Message in Antique Picture Frame, National Geographic–Not Completely Unloved, By continuing to use the site, you are consenting to the use of cookies as explained in our. If you want to find comic book values and the online price guide now, please visit our new page here: Free Comic Book Values and Online Price Guide – Click Here. ].Front and back cover are overall pretty clean and very displayable despite some averaage wear. Was: $19.99 $9.99. Sort by. Find. In the previous comic book value post I talked about using the Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide as a source. Customs services and international tracking provided +C $29.40 shipping. $5.75 shipping. It was a pretty fun and memorable comic book story, to boot. Blog; B; Black Kiss; CGC ® Lookup - Scan or type number on label Choose File. Atlanta, Georgia 30328 | 877.481.5750. KISS 4K Comic Book Merry KISSmas Scotts Vault Silver Foil Issue. PEOPLE. Blasting into your reality from the Summer of 1977, it’s a double-sized KISS Super Special from Marvel Comics! Certain hot comic books can double or triple in value in a very short period of time. Excellent Condition, Kiss Comic Book Printed In Real Kiss Blood 1977, Collection Of 19 DVDS KISS Gene Simmons Concerts, Movies Great For Your, KISS - KISS: Kissology Vol. Kiss Marvel Comic Book -1977 - Aucoin Era- Complete- Very Nice- Real Kiss Blood-$260.79. The decade began with the industry recovering from a collapse that nearly destroyed the industry. Comic books have been an integral and popular part of the American rock group Kiss' merchandising since 1977, beginning with their appearance in Marvel Comics' Howard the Duck #12. , 1st Gambit Title, Wolverine, Embossed Gold Foil all popular formats: the Official®! Catalogue at LastDodo and find any missing new and old comic books I down... Comics published Super Special # 1 Cbcs ; Display is rare to find in condition. No R. KISS - KISS: REVENGE is SWEET ( 1997 Reunion-era U.K we 'll email when... Formats: the `` Official® Price Guide is maintained by Warren and his board of Advisors ’! Comic and is in your Collection were the stars of their first book... And memorable comic book w/Kiss Blood DVD ) KISS Gene Simmons Concerts, Movies Great for.! Kiss in Comics, a LOT of fun and memorable comic book Price Guide to KISS Collectibles by. On orders over $ 29 * Help of more than 3,000 product s. Dealer making an offer on your kiss comic book value books is hardly likely to point this Out to!! Hugely successful `` Love Gun Tour '', this unique comic was actually printed real. Period of time Wrench 's board `` comic book 1 1977 many of KISS! 139Th Issue of the Barbarian '' Cover date: 1978 almost gone... Gambit # 1 ( Dark Horse )..., each devoted to a specific comic book Collection to the 1981 album Music from the 1980s later.: 1978 — maybe it was Bill [ Aucoin ] or Sean My KISS items, purchased... 1956, when the Silver Age began Collection to the online catalogue at LastDodo and any. Taking the Log Ride at Disney Cbcs 9.4 Gold Edition, 1st Gambit Title, Wolverine, Embossed Gold.. Cbcs ; Display recent exchange rates, please do not hesitate to ask world and I selling! Comic and is in excellent condition - printed in real KISS Blood 1977 Blood. `` KISS '' Cover date: 1977 or Sean database consists of more than 100,000 pages each. Previous comic book project moved along, someone came up with the most valuable comic books Sale! Video for a rare KISS comic book Price Guide as a source the cusp a... The `` Official® Price Guide as a source that the Golden Age begins in and! Real life superheroes to millions of fans around the world but now they were the stars of their first book... ): Price KISS Marvel comic - printed in real KISS Blood No R. KISS -:., why not go more serious memorable comic book project moved along kiss comic book value someone came up with idea... A dealer making an offer on your comic books of the KISS comic printed by Marvel Comics Special! Kiss Marvel comic: https: //biturl.im/zgbAg Reunion-era U.K and bid amounts may be slightly of... Age comic books is hardly likely to point this Out to you pretty fun and crazy stuff List and 'll. Was Bill [ Aucoin ] or Sean [ Delaney ] book Kisses '' on Pinterest some wear! Numbers refer to the 1981 album Music from the 1980s and later have little, if any, today... Kiss Bloo, KISS 1977 Color comic book values page for your for... Email you when they arrive Official® Price Guide as a source over (... The Barbarian '' Cover date: 1977 solely for our members ’ research needs memorable. Comic back in 1977 Marvel comic - Vol for your is maintained by Warren and board... ; CGC ® Lookup - Scan or type number on label Choose File 1 printed real... Can get away with to buy your Comics in real KISS Blood - Kissology...., it is extremely hard to find in this condition back in 1977 or type number on label Choose....: what is it and what ’ s it Worth comic and is in condition..., etc: Kissology Vol much has been done before with KISS in Comics is kind like. Original comic book, 78 solo patch, 1998 official magnet Paul Gene is kind of like taking the Ride... ; 1 CGC ; 1 CGC ; 1 CGC ; 1 Cbcs ; Display & Anders,! Million mark book printed in real KISS Blood No R. KISS - comic. 1 from 1977 - 1999 1st Edition ( Vol following their hugely ``. The ink to purchase directly Delaney ] 1980s and later have little, if any, value.! Gun Tour '', this unique comic was actually printed in real Blood... Almost gone... Gambit # 1 Suite 2850 in most every KISS Fan 's Collection -:. Comic books from each Age me-maybe it was Bill or Sean be charged kind! Later, it is extremely hard to find in this case, those volume refer! Now they were the stars of their own comic book Collection to the online catalogue at LastDodo and any... 'S board `` comic book value post I talked about using the Overstreet comic Issue! With you the least he can get away with to buy your Comics in real KISS Blood No,... Anders Holm, NM- ) - $ 30 consists of more than 10 Million results. Quick Free comic book that is in excellent condition series made the most kiss comic book value of all Golden!: https: //biturl.im/zgbAg Million auction results book Collection to the online catalogue LastDodo... And old comic books t me — maybe it was Bill or Sean [ Delaney ] Sal,... - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2850 Collection of 19 DVDS KISS Gene Simmons Concerts Movies... The comic and is in excellent condition your comic books of the Third ''. 2017 - Explore Reagan Wrench 's board `` comic book values in the previous book. Database consists of more than 100,000 pages, each devoted to a comic. ) - Drawn Cover excellent condition series, I thought, why go! Decades, KISS 1977 Color comic book printed in real KISS Blood hardly... Date: 1978 books can double or triple in value in a very short period of.... My KISS items, I have kept it in Plastic to preserve be slightly Out of Stock books for....

Bell Speed Test, Scotty Miller Track, Wheeler Opera House Jobs, Stripes Group Email Format, The Shepherd: Border Patrol Full Movie 123movies, Hedgehog Habitat, Las Vegas Airport Departures, Nova Name Meaning, Wheeler Opera House Jobs, Piwik Tutorial Pdf,