I’m creating a superhero and I had issues with finding a valid weakness… . Also, she goes into a trance-like state whenever she begins a psychometric trip, and cannot move her body herself. If the character is consumed by fire, wouldn’t that burn up the oxygen he needs to breathe? I’m not sure how invulnerable the character is, but I would recommend making him vulnerable enough that he could be beaten without a gimmick like Kryptonite. I’m just wondering how far back it would be practical to keep records of who worked at a school and for how long. into diamond. I had an idea that he could warp reality with his keyboard. I dont know anything about the tiles, you would have to explain it to me, but why improvise what you can “burrow” from bad guys and dumb cops. Back I’ve come to a conclusion weaknesses are not needed for heroes. to create a Psychic Warrior. As you’re creating characters, think carefully about these traits and how they might relate to each other. –I think it’d help a lot if the character is a solo hero rather than a single guy on a team, because the element of pain is something that would really benefit from the attention of the reader and probably the perspective of the character. WordPress Theme | VILLIAN: [laughs] NOW YOU’RE MY SLAVE!!! For example: – Ken crouched on the fire escape and watched as the muuger approach the two elderly women talking a short cut through the alley. (change point of veiw to mugger) However, the slippery angle has already been used fairly extensively. Social obstacles: I think it’d be promising if a character’s superpowers create major conflicts with other characters. … Um I can name tons of things Dr.Manhattan from Watchmen had no danger of loosing yet was a main character and all powerful still involved sometimes people want to see a limitless person who never looses like me. (Medical and security x-rays, aviation, medical diagnostics, power plants, etc). Some characters will still die and what do you mean by ignoring reprocusions? If not, I think it might help to work in another limitation. The tri star gang with a ninja costume and the leader reminds me of shredder from tmnt. This is a guy who can move at near the speed of light… could anything hurt or weaken him? 1. He has the appearance of a zombie and he can lose limbs but he doesn’t have any desire to eat human flesh. I hope you prove me wrong, but I can’t come up with any reason that your story could possibly make it. Either one would probably interfere with the oxygen he needs for his body to make fire. ANYONE in my story can become powerful if they train I hate stories where destiny chooses and others are forced to never be as strong. I also wanted to know what side powers would work perfectly with this ability because it would make sense for someone with electricity powers have super speed. Are they like what you were thinking? So while a super might be able to tap into a theoretically limitless energy source, just as an ordinary person could consume food containing vast amounts of calories, it does not follow logically that they have ALL of that energy at their disposal, nor that they could physically utilize an unlimited amount of energy without physical ill-effect. Also, I’m not sure how applicable Dr. Manhattan is to your situation. I have a hero whose DNA is mixed with that of an aquatic alien species. I plan to make an anime around 400 episodes so I can’t START them off omnipotent like I have a person who can control and generate water. [Use our Character Creation Kit to create great characters for your stories.]. Over the course of writing a novel, you should show the entire spectrum of your character’s personality. This creates a medium in which you can use to explain how he uses his ability. he is majorly weak against smog, and, as he can’t just “make their own air to breathe” it creates more suspense. For example he has a special set of goggles that allow him to see at night & it also gives him x-ray vision and gauntlets that grant him limited technology manipulation since we are in the cyberpunk age. He’s a scientist. So without knowing how this effect is achieved, I’m gonna go with it being mentally activated. I.E. Anyway, because he’s not exactly solid and he can easily change his shape, conventional weapons such as knives or bullets don’t work on him. *Ability to conjure/breathe fire Poison is easily overcomed by antidots The first issue is that there must be oxygen in order for their created fire to feed on. It’s much more seamless and less hokey that way; rather than something as specific and attention-drawing as say, kryptonite or the color yellow. What would the “trial and error” phase of developing that process have looked like? 1. Do you know hindi? Sorry, you’re right about the number of episodes, I don’t know where that came from. For my characters Mithro and Caesar, their weakness is the limitations of their powers. I am gonna go with… –The healing makes it harder for him to maintain a secret identity, if applicable to the plot. Plus fire causes heat, so this characters teammates must be careful around them so they don’t succumb to a heat stroke; especially if this character ever ‘lets go’ during an emotional moment. ‘Pperciate Myna you actually helped me with two problems because i couldn’t think of a powerset for Angel (his sister) and ice makes since them being polar opposites and all. Forgiveness and mercy: Forgiving those who have done wrong; accepting the shortcomings of others; giving people a second chance; not being vengeful. That being said, she also has limited telepathy. Warping reality means the ability to manipulate all aspects of reality your real you can be warped for example a person or gravity. Pay special attention to creating the four main characters in your novels. @Dragondevil, What would their weakness be? and for them all to reunite in order to stop some master plan? What does he do if someone is drowning and there isn’t much kinetic energy to work with? Also don’t be afraid to think ouside of the powerset! Because the setting is sort of fantasy like, and I have no idea exactly what their weaknesses could be. The entire DB franchise has (around) 200 at the moment and the most popular animes at the moment are at around 100-200. This happens whether it’s a different point of view or not.”. Likewise, Johnny could literally “burn out”, using up the biochemical energy that fueled his flame powers. A small part, but still an important one.” I don’t see major issues here. 10. Yeah look at Goku he has unlimited use of his power and is capable of causing massive damage. –Megacorporations as antagonists and/or major players (e.g. You know something that completely dibilitates the hero. Honestly, if she’s surrounded by “unpowered criminals with guns” like you mentioned she could just scream and incapacitate everyone with her powers. *Accelerated healing It’s a neat idea, but don’t you think that it would be WAY too easy for them to fail during a battle? Ichigo he can move at super speed ripping arms off in his new Hollow/Vizard form,total regernation, super strength, and speed. Limit is most definitely needed. Since her powers partly due to mutated blood, she blushes quickly and fiercely, and gets flushed easily.

New York A Documentary Film Episode 1, Brit Award For Song Of The Year 2012, Sirtfood Diet Website, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Character Analysis, Natural Makeup Look, Joe Callahan 40 Time, Riverdale Season 6, Hip-hop Albums 2019, African Queen True Story, Centerburg Tales Pdf, Blackpool Weather,