The salt in this thread...it makes star wars fans seem tame. The animation style was a bit jarring at times. Until later when Selina says something about forgiving a girl after she's betrayed you. This scene would have weight if it were given more time, but it is just 4 minutes of confusion then it stops. Edit: Forget the hair, Damien what did they do to your character? Batman Ninja is a spectacle of anime-level action sequences, fantastic visuals and….not much else. But it won't be a good story if you give the audience a Batman whose sole role is to move the plot forward. Why even involve batman...? Can anyone please recommend any sort of anime similar to this film? The story was not the best. This is bog standard anime. I agree that America is doing a horrible job of controlling covid19, but comparing them to Australia and New Zealand, 2 countries surrounded by ocean is not a fair comparison. Other than the joker, the other 4 bad guys were quite disappointing None of them really go t to show their personalities or use their 'abilities'. Directed by Junpei Mizusaki and animated in collaboration with several Japanese animation studios, this movie, about Batman being thrown back in time … I'm a huge fan of the The Dark Knight Returns, Mask of Phantasm and Red Hood. Bats reliance on technology was a let down because since when did he need the batmobile to win. But Batman ninja if not for the great action set pieces and some amazing visual storytelling the film itself is a dud. The story was shallow and mostly obsessed with anime tropes. Just sold our house due to a hot seller's market in our area which netted around $90K. The Caped Crusader. Specifically between the bat family and the bat ninja clan. I know it's a running subreddit, but if your goal is to be happy and healthy - not just "burn as many calories as humanly possible" - you have to lift. I saw that it was available to buy and watch early on VUDU but it is $20. An ETF is comprised of a bunch of stocks, so buying some dividend stocks would, if anything, decrease your diversification. Not thinking Grodd would betray him was shit because I felt that would be obvious. The animation style is a breath of fresh air, and the transitions are top notch. Part of me is contemplating investing half of that in airline stock hoping for a mild recovery in the short term. All I wanted was ridiculous anime Batman set pieces. Would have gave bats some authenticity. It unfortunately focuses too much on mecha fights. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, News & Discussion about Major Motion Pictures, Press J to jump to the feed. What is best place to keep $90k for the short term (1-3 years)? Love Batman, love feudal Japan.... movie was shit for the most part though. The action and CGI didnt bother me. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I'm waiting to buy physical which is in 2 weeks or so. Just curious if anyone has had a chance to watch Batman Ninja yet, and if it is worth the buy or waiting to rent? The voice actors were brilliant. Frustrating to watch and boring. r/netflix: Netflix discussion, and all things Netflix related! Press J to jump to the feed. Good god, what the hell did i just watch? I cannot say much more than I fell head-over-heels here! I can't help but wonder is this apart of DC Metal? He is already a master ninja and matter of many other arts. Some of the designs were great as well. It's like I'm watching Super Street Fighter Cut scenes all in one place. However I find their execution of batman to the failure. One thing i like about the Vudu/walmart system. Download for free on all your devices - Computer, Smartphone, or Tablet. Naive Bitch Batman was not a good look, man. The action is the only saving grace of the movie and It's good thing this movie is filled with such creative combat scenes throughout the film. Ex: I normally load up on Uber gift cards since I know I'll use them eventually. Edit: Just finished the movie and what the heck even is this movie! As a numbers guy, there are a lot of important numbers you're missing here. The animated series Batman/Frank Miller's Batman/The JLU Batman/Knightfall Batman/Scott Snyder's Batman. One of the many reasons why Batman doesn't kill, is that he does believe there is good in everyone and that they can change. Cardio + weightlifting is very obviously the ideal way to go, and there are ways to optimize your time lifting just like running. 1-2% on capital assets over $2 million. He trained under the league of shadows. When I saw the title and cover for this my mind immediately went to more of a homage to Ninja Scroll or something. I walk to and from work, sometimes, I just get bored and want to get there, so I run. Haha, I definitely do this from time to time. The highlight of the film is seeing how these artists translated the characters into feudal japan, the costumes and weapons were definitely the most interesting parts, especially the Joker and Batman. I mean, I’m nervous to switch cause I have about 100 plus titles on there. The risk of course is an airline going bankrupt. I am sure lack of anime exposure helped me be in awe of this film. It's a boring film filled with great action. Obviously good plot and characters is sort of a must. This is a get stoned and have a fun time movie, and there’s nothing wrong with that. Batman is doing frickin ninjutsu hand signs. We've got a long supply of most things. Are federal prisons better funded and therefore offer better services or something? Your the fucking Bat. anytime i thought it was cheesy I had to remind myself it’s a comic book character lol. All other discussion posts related to Batman Ninja will be removed and users will be directed to post here. I spend WAY, WAY more time running than I do lifting, and I think lifting gives me a far greater bang for my buck as far as overall health. I knew that the Joker had not changed, Jason knew.... HOW TF DID BATS NOT KNOW!? As a non-American, I find you the worst kind of denialist, sneering at those speaking the truth. 4/10 enjoyable but not really that good, should have been a video game instead. Although I did like the artwork for red hoods first scenes. The actor doing the English dub of The Joker was really annoying. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the DC_Cinematic community. Overall 3.5/10. The soundtrack for Batman ninja is amazing. With rich detail, texture, and artistic craftsmanship. This was not made for me, that is all I am going to say. 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words 300 words, Fucking mental when Batman created a giant robot replica of himself made out of bats and monkeys. Just curious if anyone has had a chance to watch Batman Ninja yet, and if it is worth the buy or waiting to rent?. I work remotely, and feel the same way. Press J to jump to the feed. Running isn't a replacement for weightlifting. It less than a mile, I barely work up a sweat and I can get there in half the time. I thought it was awful. Parts were cool, well done or just bad ass to see. Not at all. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Not suicide squad levels of terrible though. Otherwise I'd advise lowering your expectations going in. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I saw that it was available to buy and watch early on VUDU but it is $20. A place to discuss the batman and all things batman … Same, I honestly thought this should have been a video game instead a of movie, even though I did enjoy regardless. As much as I love running, the benefits of weightlifting are much more varied and important, and science is backing this up more and more. Yes, it was exaggerated and over-the-top, but that is what anime is about. not bad at all tho. On my first watch through, I muted it and played the Lord of the Rings soundtrack over it. It's a fact that America never got it under control like countries like Australia and New Zealand did. Exactly. Only when Bats went no-jutsu/ninja assassin did he win. Walking is just kinda.. boring once you can run - ex: instead of walking into a store, running would be a lot more efficient, but I imagine I'd look.. weird doing it. This scene would have weight if it were given more time, but it is just 4 minutes of confusion then it stops. I loved the animation and the designs. The Japanese VA killed as Joker I thought. I really wanted to like it and at times I thought I could let the bad go enough to get into it. I was super excited for this movie to come out. Worth watching once and then never again. Even for a superhero movie. I took it for what it was and was left speechless throughout. But the voice over work for Joker was grating and I needed him to take his lvl 12 down to a 9. Bats lacked his usual intelligence. Federal prison leads to a much lower reoffending chance.

Getting Pregnant With Endometriosis Forum, Taylor Lautner Wife, Nrl Grand Final 2019 Kick-off Time, Katniss Everdeen Description, Oh The Places You'll Go Graduation Quotes, Trent Merrin Penrith, Who Makes The Best Moleskin Trousers, Shop Shoes, Rhodri Owen Mother,